Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I will list all of the authors for the manuscript on the "Enter Metadata" page that follows. I understand that once the submission is complete, I cannot add additional authors.
Prior to paper submission, you need to ensure you have received written permission to use any material in your manuscript that has been created by a third party. Please note we cannot publish any article that still has permissions pending.
Papers are submitted electronically to the JFI website at https://jfi.aof-mbaa.org/index.php/jfi. The manuscript must not have been published previously or submitted elsewhere while under review by the JFI.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.